Software Engineer – Communication Protocol
- Experience : 4 – 8 years
- Key Skills:
- Hands on experience on L3 layer or on routing protocols, eg: OLSR, OSPF, BGP, LSR, IGP, etc.
- Development experience on Linux platform (keywords:Socket programming, GDB, Multithreaded programming, GCC)
- Knowledge of any of the wireless networks, protocols and standards (e.g. W-CDMA, Bluetooth, GPRS/EDGE, WLAN, 4G
- Familiar with networking Protocols (e.g. TCP, IP, MANET) on Linux and other operating systems
- Excellent C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Good to have :
- Knowledge of scripting languages, Python is an added plus
- Have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Please mail your resume to [email protected].