Vayavya (Sanskrit name for the North-West direction) is an Electronic System Level (ESL) Design start-up firm. Founded in 2006 and headquartered at Belgaum, north-west part of Karnataka state in India, Vayavya Labs focuses on providing tools that enhance the productivity of Embedded system designers and programmers. Vayavya serves its customers with ESL products and Engineering Services.
System Design Tools:
Vayavya’s tools target the ‘First-Inflection-Point’ of the hardware and software designs. Current generation tools and solutions for semiconductor (IC) and software design flows have been focusing on their respective vertical domains and helping to raise the programming abstraction levels. However a need to formalize the communication between IC and software teams to bring about a greater productivity is sought by every product manager and design team.
Vayavya Labs delivers following benefits to customers:
- Productivity enhancement tool for chip (IC) & software teams
- Lowered customer support for semiconductor and design services firms
- Provides consistent framework for design teams within an organisation
- Reduced time-to-market for the product roll out
- Vayavya’s team bring in their years of experience in embedded and VLSI domain to conceptualize tools that address today’s pain levels.
Embedded Design Service:
- OS porting, Firmware, Board Support Package(BSP) and Device Driver development
- System integration services for Set-Top_box and analog TV/Digital TV product development
- System level software validation services
- SystemC based modeling/prototyping design services